Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Great Upload: Part II Revenge of the SWF



Ball Bounce01 Tutorial I : I really liked how easy it was to produce a ball bounce in flash.




Ball Bounce02 Tutorial I : Messing with the Sliders.




Puppet Jump Tutorial II : It's an odd looking clown springy thing, but it was interesting learning to animate it in flash.




My Own Jump Tutorial II : The Bunny
It came out really transparent, not sure how or why, but oh well.




Rotoscope Tutorial III : It's an interesting effect, but kinda a pain to trace all those frames.




RoboDancer Tutorial III : Look at those slick moves...I didnt know the sound carried over, heh. Also theres the problem with those dots showing up. In the FLA and SWF files I made, those dots arent there. It's weird converting to avi.




Walk Cycle Tutorial IV : I suppose I could have done more with it, but I liked how it turned out.

No comments: