Thursday, February 14, 2008

Class 12: Happy V Day / Singles Awareness

So, I haven't really gotten much done from last class. Poopie. I'll get things rolling this weekend, so I'm still on schedule sort of. Its kinda hard to put my work process in stone, I suppose I'm one of those people our Prof. talked about having projects magically appear once the deadline hits. Don't worry, I'll get it done!

The only thing I really did since last class was to dislike the look of Jurou the Ninja Partner/Master. I'm gonna see if I can mess around with his design in class so he can really look like a Ninja Master instead of her partner in crime. I'm also gonna work on storyboards today. I'll add to this post if I get anything worthy of posting done.




Wee look, Ninja Partner Jurou has aged into Ninja MASTA Jurou, heh. Well, I kinda like this better just cuz...I made him old. Gonna start scribbling out the thumbnails for storyboard next, and I'll post those throughout the weekend hopefully.

...and just cuz I like seeing purdy pictures on my blog instead of my dull commentary, here's a puppy I made in Digital Form! I like Alaskan Malamutes...although I never had a pet before, maybe one day I'll own a real one. For now I can settle with a Maya version. I think I'm gonna incorporate it into my next assignment in that class.






Oh yeah the last image I'll leave you. I scribble this before class was over, its Anzu happily eating her loot.

Take care, have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Mooshe said...

I forgot it was VD until now. Haha, good luck. Luckily in animation you don't need a lover when you have this much work on your table!

Anonymous said...

I didn't see this last week. I must have been in a different world :S
I really love what you did with Jurou, he looks really good (adding years on was the right thing to do)
Well done to you, sir.