Thursday, February 28, 2008

Class16: Part Deux

I finished the rough storyboards I needed. Ill try and get the rough storyboards up later today so you can at least check em out. Gonna scan em in and clean it up a bit in Photoshop a bit and then I can post it here. It looks like I have 8 backgrounds, 2 which are the most detailed and the rest are actually really really basic and easy. So it shouldn't be a prob.

Most of what I'm planning on is a lot of Motion tweening for a good amount of the animation until we get to Anzu eating on the roof, thats where some more sophisticated animating will happen. Even then, I'll have some simple motion tweening for certain actions.

Kinda worried...lol but not really. I can do it, I really like what we're doing in this class, I like how this story is going, I just need to get my butt to work hard.

No comments: