Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Class 11: Studio Time

Today in class I worked on my Character Designs and I worked on storyboards. I'm going to shoot for having storyboards done by next class or sometime this week. I want to start animating next week. Hopefully my other classes won't bog me down with more work than what I'm expecting. Our Prof. also came around to talk to us individually last class and this class.


Here's an updated Anzu and a rough photoshop sketch of her Master Jurou. Although he looks more like her partner or something, so he'll be Ninja Partner Jurou.

3 comments:

April Hoffman said...

Your character designs are really cool. Good luck with your project.

Jessica L Carroll said...

I really like your desgins, great job

Anonymous said...

I like Jurou's design a lot, but I'm not so in love with the red scarf. Maybe change it to a 70% gray? I don't know for sure. No other complaints from me though :)