Thursday, February 7, 2008

Class 10: The End of Midterms

So I survived. I almost didn't make it to class because my alarm didn't go off. All my tutorial projects are uploaded and now all there is to do is my actual animation.

I haven't quite made the breakdown of the work schedule and I'm still planning out all the sections I'll have to work on in my head. I'm going to try and make it simple, and I don't think it will be a long animation...maybe around a min? Should be enough time to go through the restaurant and then end outside on the roof.

So far I think my environments are the outside shot of the restaurant, the interior of the restaurant, and then rooftop of the restaurant. My characters are my ninja girl, the ninja master, and then random restaurant customers.

Yeah...it seems like a lot of work, but I think I can do it. Also, here's the character design for my ninja girl, Anzu.



In Class, I was working on the color palette for Anzu. I've got several options, still need to figure it out. Unfortunately it's not full body...but just imagine her little sock thingys are the same color as her gloves and belt in each version.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the purple haired version of Anzu :)

? said...

Wow I really like the cute but simple character design.