Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Class 13: Meh...

So...I'm still behind schedule on work in this class because of due dates in other classes. I know, bad me, but I will get this done. I'll be working on my storyboards and finishing up character designs today. Til then, here's some more eye sor...candy for you.






Stuff I did for Digital Form, due today as well ^^;;

I'll update this post at the end of class if there's anything cool that I happen to do.



Well, I ended up reworking Jurou again, its nice that you guys like the designs, but a friend of mine wanted me to try and match Jurou's design with Anzu's design. She's got a more simplistic design and I went overboard with Jurou. So, here's today's result. He ends up looking a bit younger than the last version, but he's still a bit old. Oh well, we'll see how I like it later today.

No comments: