Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Great Upload: Tutorial05 Lipsync

So, I'm uploading every tutorial I need to post up here. Here's the first of many, the Finished Lipsync. I realized in my first export there's weird square things around the mouth...I'm not sure how that happened. The FLA files and the swf I created looks fine. This avi washes out my colors and adds those weird things around my mouth. =\



I took Sev's advice and re-exported it, but I did it in .mov format this time. No more weird dot crap. Although the syncing is a bit slower. I swear, the FLA and swf look a lot better.

3 comments:

severin_piehl said...

I have no idea why the dots are in there, but I find that increasing the compression quality or maybe just re-rendering while crossing your fingers might clear them up.

Mia said...

haha isn't that from the mask?

Disney Luangsisongkham said...

Yup, SSssssmoooooookiiin!