Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Class 15: Wacom Stylus

I feel pretty darn comfortable with it. Feels natural for me to go from pencil to plastic thing to expensive screen thing. In fact, there are times when I wanna trade pencil and paper for a cintiq stuck onto my body somehow...but naaah. If I have any problems with the stylus...it would be that I don't like checking out the stylus every time I come here, mostly because I'm lazy lol. Kinda wish my pen on my Intuos2 would work on the Cintiqs...oh well, take more of my non-existent money Wacom! Noooo!

So, I missed Class 14...which I'll name "Class14: Ninja...VANISH!" in reference to my final for the class. Honestly...I haven't gotten much done, seems like I'm repeating myself in each of these posts, heh. I also haven't really been getting much sleep, I'm jealous of the dude who's sleeping on the couch near the elevators of monty right now. I'll get this done, I will, I promise. And its gonna be cool...or at least decent, heh.

1 comment:

severin_piehl said...

I know how you feel! Only just now have I really made much progress on my project but already I have to put pause on my film while I work on projects in my other two classes.