Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Sample Work

Here are a few things I've done in the past to show the kind of work I do.



This is a drawing I did for my Penciling and Inking 2 class. It was a submission for the Heroes Con Poster for the SCAD Sequential Art Department's workshop at the convention.




This is another image I did in my Penciling and Inking 2 class. This was also for another convention, ComicCon 2007. Apparently, it was used for the Convention Book that people received while attending the convention. It was the anniversary for Star Wars so they took in illustrations from people to feature in their convention book.



This is a project done in Animation I. It's my Emo bag, we had to do a Flour Bag that goes from emotion to another.

That's about it for now, I don't want to overload this post with tons of MBs worth of stuff.

~Disney

No comments: