Thursday, January 24, 2008

Class 5 and 6:Time to play some catchup

So last class, we learned some stuff about Pixel ratios and NTSC stuff. I'm still a bit confused on it, but maybe I can ask some questions about it later. We also covered Rotoscoping for our newest Tutorial.

Lately, I've been working on my projects for my other classes. I have a cover due tomorrow for my Electronic Cover Illustration class and I'm gonna be working on that all tonight. Yesterday, I've worked on my Sea Creature for my Digital Form, Space and Lighting class. I'm a bit behind on this class, which I'm not proud of, but I'll definitely finish stuff over the weekend.

Here's some images of my Sea Creature for your viewing horro...pleasure.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no little fish! GET AWAY!

I want the plush, the pjs and the bed sheet set of that plump little fish. Good job :)

? said...

Wow great job on that so far,you should really try to color and texture them.