Thursday, January 17, 2008

Class 4: A good book to recommend huh?

...I can't think of any real books to recommend. I don't read often unfortunately. But I can recommend a magazine. I love reading those.

It's a magazine called ImagineFX. It's a really nice magazine about Sci-Fi and Fantasy Artwork that's done on the computer. They have great articles about how to use photoshop to work on skin/eyes/backgrounds/etc. It has a lot of concept artwork which is a big interest of mine.

Here's a link to the website if anyone is interested. http://www.imaginefx.com/

What we did on Class 4 was learning how to make a character jump in Flash. We had to use this weird clown dude for the tutorial. It was pretty simple to do. I'll upload it in a later post.

1 comment:

AJ said...

ImagineFX is a great magazine. I've been reading it since '06.