Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Class 7: I'm tired

So, I felt that this past weekend was horribly short. I know back in High School we had 5 day weeks, but SCAD has conditioned me to having 3 day weekends. I want another day =\

Oh well.

I finished the first part of the rotoscoping tutorial during the last class and over the weekend and that's pretty much all I could get to. Deadlines for my Electronic Cover Illustration Class are pretty hardcore, we're designing a cover to the next Sequential Art Anthology that our department annually produces. Our tight sketches were due yesterday.

I'm not sure what we're doing today, but I bet it'll involve some sort of good ol Flash Magic ooo. :D

I'd post what I've done so far, but I can't upload while I'm at Monty. It worked when I was at home actually.

I just worked on finishing my tutorials in class and our Prof. gave a lecture on importing Audio files in Flash and selecting Color Schemes in Flash as well. So far, I have the both ball bounces done, the Puppet Jump using the example, and the Rotoscope using the example. I need to do my own jump animation, my own Rotoscope, and the Walkcycle to be caught up. There also is the Lip sync tutorial, but he hasn't gone over that yet, so I guess I don't need to worry about that now.

3 comments:

Mooshe said...

Just to beat the issue until it's dead-- WE'LL NEVER GET THAT DAY BACK. Never!

Anonymous said...

I never even want that day back, chances are I'd just waste it :(

I also need to play catch up... HURRAY FOR 3 DAY WEEKENDS :D

? said...

I think everyone needs to play a bit of catch up.