Monday, May 26, 2008

Progress since about 2 hours ago...

I used my Hypa Punch animation and continued it for my Final in Animation II. I'm doing a guy who does a martial arts combo. He steps forward during his combo and it reveals his opponent who is standing casually. The guy stops his combination just before hitting the opponent, who then suddenly pulls out a gun and shoots the martial arts dude. Yeah morbid, but it's funny in my head.

So since last update...which is about 2 hours or so, I managed to get maybe...45% of it done? I have the Hypa Punch, followed by a kick, punch, then 3 quickfire punches. I may add more because I think there may be a certain time requirement, I'm not sure. Otherwise, I think I could seriously finish by today....yay :D

My 3D Rig class starts in 5 mins :3

1 comment:

d said...

Oo la la! A lot of your 3D stuff is lookin' mighty good! I really like all the punch animations you did, very fluid!

I posted my final post on my blog, so I wanted to pop by and post something here too! :D