Monday, May 26, 2008

4 days Left...3 days of Actual Work time >.<

I find myself sitting here at Monty, completing another all nighter working on Finals. I've just finished all of my work for my 3D Rigging Class in this one night session. There's a lot of things I could do better with this, it's just that I had to sacrifice time on this for my maquette. Over the weekend I primarily worked on my Maquette. Currently it's got a completed armature and I've stuck it on the base and added foil for bulking. I managed to cut my hands up a little and they also hurt from bending and smashing foil onto the piece.

So at the moment, all I have left to do is complete my Animation II Final by Wednesday and work on my Maquette that's due on Thursday. My 3D Rigging class starts in like 2 hours and 15 mins, so there isn't a point to return home. I'm going to start work on my Animation II final and I hope I can actually finish all of it by today so I can use 2 good days to work on my Maquette.

Here's my 3D Rigging Final.

No comments: