Monday, May 19, 2008

Last two weeks of Spring Quarter

Look, another all nighter at Montgomery. So I've been up working on my 3D Rigging project and it's still not going well. It doesn't work perfectly like a real rig, but I think its sort of animatable, time to make up words. I'm aiming to at least get my rig to around that, and be able to create the required animation that uses our rigs we made. I've been stressing over this just because it's too technical for my tastes.

As for other things at the moment, in Animation II, we were given the weekend to ponder what we wanted to do for our final project...which is anything we want to animate. I'm considering doing a Flash animation again, using the skills I learned in Digital Cel. But from the looks of it, I think I'll stick with 3D since it may be faster to finish b/c I still have work from other classes. It most likely be a continuation of my HYPA PUNCHU, maybe I'll have my guy do a kata or some sort of combo.

For Maquette, I need to finish up my turnarounds ASAP so I can finally get around to building the darn thing. There's more to be expected from this sculpt this time around so I need to get my ass working on this as well.

I can't wait for the quarter to be over, that'll mean I would have finished everything I've just listed here and I can relax! But that's two weeks from now...let's hope I can survive and complete everything by then.

No comments: