Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A list of things to do

I'm in my Rigging class right now, it's a work day with our professor demonstrating advanced facial modeling/rigging if we wanna listen. So, here's things I need to do before the quarters over, which is next week >.<

3D Rigging: My final animation. I can use the provided Rig that I used for my TyraBobo walk, so I think I'm going to do the minimum exercises we're supposed to do if we didn't have a gag or story to tell. It has to be a walk, run, jump and either pick up, throw or dropping an object.

Animation II: My 2nd final animation of the quarter. It's anything we want it to be, could be 3D using Maya or 2D using traditional or Flash or etc. I'm thinking either continue my punch animation and turn it into a combo move or I will attempt to try another lip sync using flash. I also need to do the 3rd InClass Assignment and try and attempt some resubmits with my older animations.

Conceptual Maquettes: My Creature Maquette. I've finally gotten my character turnarounds started and I'm close to finishing them. I need to start on the actual maquette ASAP because it will be a lot of work.

Essentially, I'm trying to divide up my time so I can spend the most amount of it working on my Maquette, which I want to be kick ass. The animations I'm doing for my two animation classes should theoretically be somewhat simple...I think. That way I can get back to my Maquette faster.

Because I felt like it, here's a list of things I wanna do.

1) Make more Maquettes after the Quarter is over. I wanna do a Bust of my character Okami, and a maquette of Velvet from Odin Sphere.
2) Draw for fun. I promised a drawing for my sis of two of the characters from SNK, Iroha and Mina from Samurai Showdown. And I wanna just draw stuff in general.
3) Catch up on Video Games. It's one of the reasons why I'm doing what I'm doing nowadays, but sadly I don't have much time to spend on them anymore. Even though they could be time wasters, but they have given me inspiration and gets me motivated to draw and think creatively. Lately, I've been kinda unmotivated, so yeah I wanna play.

I'm tired, hungry and I want the quarter to be over soon.

No comments: