Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tyra Bobo

So, I finished my walk cycle for my 3D Rig class last night. It was due today and here's how it turned out! Tyra Bobo! (cuz I used an old Victoria Secret Runway show with Tyra Banks as Reference)



As for other work, in Conceptual Maquette, I've started to add the folds to the pants of my Obi-Wan Kenobi Maquette. I've yet to take some shots of WIP for that, but will upload soon. In my Animation II class I've just completed my 3D Emo Ball animation. I'll upload that soon too.

What I need to do now is prepare for the upcoming walk cycle assignment for Animation II, make finalized changes to my Anzu Model and build a skeleton for her in 3D Rig, and finish sculpting my Obi-Wan maquette for Conceptual Maquettes.

Also, lately I've been doodling in my little notepad often and I've been experimenting with some old markers I've had on them. I've developed a new character to add in my Anzu Universe...her sister! Gasp! Her name is Momo and will be soon revealed once I scan those pages in.

Thats about it!

-Dizuni

No comments: