Monday, April 21, 2008

Obi-Wan Kenobi Maquette

Finally, here are the photos of my Celebrity Maquette, Obi-Wan Kenobi. There are some finishing touches I would have to do when I get him back, but for what I was able to get done, it's not too bad. The biggest issue my prof had was mostly the thickness of the clothing in general. I should have went a little thinner on the fabric and belt. Also I missed the big poofiness of the sleeves and how they should be straight and weighted compared to my reference. Other than that, I really enjoyed making him, this would be my 3rd real attempt at creating a Maquette and he turned out leaps and bounds better than the first two. Something relaxing when sculpting, its kinda therapeutic in a way.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Disney Im glad to know that there are others in this world with the same last name as me... also luangsisongkham means luang= kingdom of luang phrabang. sis=4th songkham= name of war that our great great grandfather was a general in. Nice drawings :} our name is of laos History and much forgotten..