Saturday, March 1, 2008

Schedule...meh

As you can tell, I'm not good at scheduling things. I'm down to the week before finals and that's all I've got for time. So here's the basic game plan...

March 1st & 2nd: Work on Backgrounds

March 3rd - 13th: Animate like there's no tomorrow.

It's hard to put my work flow into a nifty chart, all I know is that when I'm given something thats due...I'm gonna get it in on time. I'm cutting it real close, but I should be okay, I'm down to my final projects in my other classes and I'm pretty much finished with my Digital Form Final except for a few tweaks.

So enough blogging and back to working on this project...even though its 1:08am...many many long nights ahead haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the storyboards, I think this is very doable and should the animation shouldn't cause too many hitches down the line. And I understand the schedule thing. I made a schedule and didn't really follow it. As long as it gets done, THAT is what's important.