Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall QTR 2008

So classes for Fall Quarter have begun this past Monday. My break in between summer and fall quarter was good, but horribly short. As for my Concept and Senior for Sequential Classes...I did pretty well in them, so I'm glad about that. Currently I'm taking Senior Animation Project I, Acting for Animators and Online Comics this quarter. It's a heavy load compared to what I've done in the past, but I gotta stay strong to survive. It's also kinda odd seeing so many people again in classes, since Summer quarter was so empty.



In a stroke of bad luck, the first day of Acting class, my professor accidentally stepped on my glasses. So now I'm here not able to see further than 4 to 5 feet away from me. Wonderful. Other than that, classes have started off pretty well. I just have a lot of work ahead of me.

So, in order to make up for the lack of pretty pictures, here's a bunch of stuff! Enjoy!



A fanart of Tony Taka's Shining Wind Series. This is Elwing.



Some random bad boy sketch I did near the beginning of summer.



Was at Romano's and I usually like to draw stuff on the tables heh.

I'll get more stuff up very soon, so stay tuned!
~Dizuni-san

No comments: