Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer QTR Week 8

I've got three more weeks til Summer Quarter is over, and lots of work ahead of me. In Concept Development, I've completed thumbnail roughs of my general storyline for class. I've also worked out my Character Designs for it as well. I've been contemplating on whether to upload the thumbnails now or not. Mostly because I may use this site as my final turn in for class, because we are to create a site to display everything we have done in class. I'm going to create clear labels for each assignment when I do get the green light to use this site. As for what needs to be done now, this Thursday will be when I have to pretty much complete my Storyboards and Character Turnarounds for a Pitch to be presented in class.

In Senior Project, I still need to get a lot done. I'll leave it at that.

There's still so much I need to get in order, and I need to pull together soon. On the bright side, I feel that I've been getting better in terms of skill. A friend told me that some of my choices in shots have been really good for someone who has not been trained much in that kind of thought process. My figures and my drawings are much more confident now, as I've been going to Friday afternoon Life Drawing Sessions for the past 3 weeks. They've been a valuable resource that I should have made use of earlier in my SCAD career...but hey, better late than never.

Hopefully the next post will have some artwork for you all to see, til then see ya.

No comments: